• Icon Home White
  • Contact
  • Privacy Policy
  • About

Contoh Recount Text




Going To Birthday Party
                Last month, I went to my friend’s birthday in his house. My friend’s house is rather far from my house because my friend’s house is in other village. I went to there by bicycle with my friends at 7 p.m. In the trip, we sang a song, joked, and other. Arriving my friend’s house, we parked our bicycles in hall, then, we entered the house. We was greeted my friend with friendly. In the party, we played, sang a song, and other.
                After that, we invited to assembled, then we sang a song, that song of the songs of birthday party, then my friend cut the birthday cake, then we prayed to my friend.
                After that, we ate some food until we was satisfied. After that, we played hide and seek, danced, threw the flour, played chaser, played chess, played football, exploded the ballon. At 11 p.m, we went to home.
        We were very happy in the night.


FeedLangganan Artikel Terbaru kami via Email

» Cek Email Anda untuk konfirmasi berlangganan

Share This Article
Your Comment :

Categories

Pengetahuan Umum (38) Software (14) Tips (14) game (12) WE9 (8) English Fun (5) Jawa (4) Antivirus (2) Lirik (2) Agama Islam (1)

Statistic


Check PageRank

Followers