• Icon Home White
  • Contact
  • Privacy Policy
  • About

Drama Bahasa Inggris 2 Orang








Rosyid      :   Hello Hendra?? How Are you??
Hendra     :   Hi Rosyid. I'm Fine thank you and you??
Rosyid      :   I'm Fine too thanks. ehm by the way, are you watched Football on TV last night??
Hendra     :  yeah. Banco Versus Elgha, right??
Rosyid      :  Yeah. you're right. what did you thinks about Banco's Performance??
Hendra     :  Ehm.I Think Banco Played well and that's Amazing
Rosyid      :  Yeah. I Think so.
Hendra     :  And what did you think about elgha's Performance??
Rosyid      :   I Think that's too Bad. They can't play like a professional footballer, Right ?
Hendra     :  Ehm Rosyid. actually I have bad news about our friend, yoko.
Rosyid      :  What's happen??
Hendra     :  He is had accident yesterday, exactly in Godean street. now, he is hospitalized in RSUD                                        Sleman.
Rosyid      :  sorry would you repeat??
Hendra     :  He is had accident yesterday, exactly in Godean street. now, he is hospitalized in RSUD                                        Sleman.
Rosyid      :  Is it true?? are you kidding me??
Hendra     :  No. It's true and you must believe me.
Rosyid      :  okay. now, we must visit him in Hospital.
Hendra     :  No, I disagree with you because it's to go home.
Rosyid      :  Okay maybe tomorrow we can visit him.
Hendra     :  yeah I agree with you. see you later
Rosyid      :  see you later


FeedLangganan Artikel Terbaru kami via Email

» Cek Email Anda untuk konfirmasi berlangganan

Share This Article
Your Comment :

Categories

Pengetahuan Umum (38) Software (14) Tips (14) game (12) WE9 (8) English Fun (5) Jawa (4) Antivirus (2) Lirik (2) Agama Islam (1)

Statistic


Check PageRank

Followers